Local Transport Today is the authoritative, independent journal for transport decision makers. Analysis, Comment & News on Transport Policy, Planning, Finance and Delivery since 1989.

Notts eyes Cornwall’s share of highways JV

ROADS

23 November 2018
 

Nottinghamshire County Council is to buy out Cornwall Council’s shareholding in the Via East Midlands Ltd highway and vehicle fleet management joint venture company.

Via East Midlands was set up in 2016 to provide highway/fleet services to Nottinghamshire and external markets. 

Corserv, a company wholly owned by Cornwall, held 51 per cent of the shares in Via East Midlands, with Nottinghamshire holding the other 49 per cent. Dividends are shared equally. 

The majority of...

+77% more

 

 
 
Senior Highways Officer
Hertfordshire County Council
Hertfordshire
£34,788 - £42,683
Transforming Cities Fund (TCF) Programme Lead
Kirklees Council
Huddersfield
£48,172 - £49,047
Transforming Cities Fund (TCF) Programme Lead
Kirklees Council
Huddersfield
£48,172 - £49,047
View all Vacancies
 
Search
 

TransportXtra is part of Landor LINKS

© 2020 TransportXtra | Landor LINKS Ltd | All Rights Reserved

Subscriptions, Magazines & Online Access Enquires
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Email: subs.ltt@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7959

Shop & Accounts Enquires
Email: accounts@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7855

Advertising Sales & Recruitment Enquires
Email: daniel@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7861

Events & Conference Enquires
Email: conferences@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7865

Press Releases & Editorial Enquires
Email: info@transportxtra.com | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7875

Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertise

Website design by Brainiac Media 2020