Local Transport Today is the authoritative, independent journal for transport decision makers. Analysis, Comment & News on Transport Policy, Planning, Finance and Delivery since 1989.

Mayor and Peel continue talks about future of Tees Airport

AIRPORTS

Andrew Forster
16 March 2018
 

The Tees Valley Combined Authority is exploring options for the ownership and operation of Durham Tees Valley Airport (DTVA), amid continuing uncertainty about its future. 

Peel Airports became the majority shareholder in the airport in 2003 and now owns 89 per cent of the shares with the remaining 11 per cent owned by six councils (Durham and the five Tees Valley unitaries).

The Combined Authority says a £7.5m investment by Peel helped grow passenger numbers  to 900,000 in 2007...

+85% more

 

 
 
Graduate Transport Project Officer x4
London Borough of Hounslow
London
£24,030 – £30,711
Transport Project Officer
London Borough of Hounslow

£31,548 – £36,711
Transportation Planning Officer x2
Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
Sandwell
£29,636 – £33,799
View all Vacancies
 
Search
 

TransportXtra is part of Landor LINKS

© 2019 TransportXtra | Landor LINKS Ltd | All Rights Reserved

Subscriptions, Magazines & Online Access Enquires
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Email: | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7959

Shop & Accounts Enquires
Email: | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7855

Advertising Sales & Recruitment Enquires
Email: | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7861

Events & Conference Enquires
Email: | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7865

Press Releases & Editorial Enquires
Email: | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7875

Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertise