Local Transport Today is the authoritative, independent journal for transport decision makers. Analysis, Comment & News on Transport Policy, Planning, Finance and Delivery since 1989.

VINCI buys majority share in Gatwick

24 May 2019
 

VINCI Airports has completed the purchase of a 50.01 per cent stake in Gatwick Airport. Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) will continue to manage the remaining 49.99 per cent interest. The California Public Employees’ Retirement System has a 9.99 per cent share, as part of the 49.99 per cent interest managed by GIP. ...

+1% more

 

 
 
Project Manager (Transport Strategy and Policy)
Kirklees Council
Huddersfield
Competitive Salary
Assistant Director - Rail
Liverpool City Region
Liverpool
£96,677 to £102,704
Chief Executive
Transport for the North
Manchester/Leeds
Competitive Salary
View all Vacancies
 
Search
 

TransportXtra is part of Landor LINKS

© 2021 TransportXtra | Landor LINKS Ltd | All Rights Reserved

Subscriptions, Magazines & Online Access Enquires
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Email: subs.ltt@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7959

Shop & Accounts Enquires
Email: accounts@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7855

Advertising Sales & Recruitment Enquires
Email: daniel@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7861

Events & Conference Enquires
Email: conferences@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7865

Press Releases & Editorial Enquires
Email: info@transportxtra.com | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7875

Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertise

Web design sussex by Brainiac Media 2020