Rail Stations + Property 2023
Creating the new growth agenda
22 Feb 2023 15 Hatfields London
020 7091 7865
The 20th Annual Rail Stations & Property Summit will present three key sessions led by expert speakers:
Session 1: Rail – creating a new growth agenda
- Rail is well positioned to be a preferred future transport choice, helping to solve long-standing challenges in passenger transport – decarbonisation, convenience and accessibility
- Rail stations and associated development can play a major role in achieving decarbonisation targets via mode shift, integration and the creation of mobility hubs
- Positioning trains as an alternative, green and efficient means of transport
Session 2: Making rail stations more attractive for people and communities
- Enhancing the passenger experience through innovative technology and applications to provide integrated journey planning information and ticketing
- A new awareness of increasing the attractiveness of rail stations for leisure and tourism
- Rail stations are evolving into smart mobility hubs
Session 3: Property and development case study session
- Generating economic, social, and commercial value: maximising local value creation from rail stations via commercial and urban development, improved community assets and better connectivity across local neighbourhoods
- New land uses to attract toursists, employers, workers, shoppers and leisure customers. Opportunities to unlock housing, local economic growth and social value
- Accessibility and connectivity to other means of transport, including walking, public transport, cycling and e-mobility is becoming a key planning aim
Confirmations will be sent from Landor Conferences.
Please ensure email@example.com has been added to your email safe
The confirmation email following a credit/debit card purchase is your ticket to this event.
If paying by invoice: All fees are payable in advance of the event. Delegates may be refused admission if payment is not received prior to the event.
Full terms and conditions can be found at Landor.co.uk. Substitutions can be made at any time at no further cost.