If paying by invoice: All fees are payable in advance of the event. Delegates may be refused admission if payment is not received prior to the event.
Full terms and conditions can be found at Landor.co.uk. Substitutions can be made at any time at no further cost.
*Promocodes must be redeemed at time of purchase
If purchasing a table for 10, please add your name as the delegate, and we will be in touch to confirm the names of the attendees.
• What we're doing wrong with our existing models, when supporting an agenda that needs to look at zero carbon
• Modelling low emission zones –adjusting existing tools to answer specific questions
• Understanding behaviour change and reflecting this in models: valuing different alternatives in the future
• Optimisation models for climate impact, rather than travel time and other monetary benefits
• Modelling vehicle choice rather than car ownership
• Loosening restrictions on modelling – pushing WebTAG boundaries
• COVID responses – decision support that did not include models
• Pop-up cycle scheme modelling – examples of successes and failures
• LTNs – can and should they be modelled?
• Using artificial and human intelligence
• Learning from the pandemic: how to plan better in the future?
• Strategic modelling vs modelling strategies. Modelling strategic questions rather than using strategic models
• Using simpler models in the strategic context and early enough
• Scenario modelling to support the strategic case
• Successful model applications accounting for the Green Book Review
• Successful modelling of ALKs
• Modelling the interaction with cars / vehicles / pedestrians / cycles /scooters
• Modelling system impacts of CAVs
• Modelling MaaS – successful implementation in strategic models
• Digital journeys – trip frequency or destination chouce?
• Operational research and data science
• The road to Digital Twins – success stories
• Leapfrogging the Western strategic model approach – examples from India
• Modelling different road user behaviour in operational models
• The switch to cloud based solutions for data analytics and modelling – examples of successful applications
• Open source tools
• Workshop: opportunity for SMEs promoting new tools
• Is the time to collect data now?
• Using data to progress from weak signals to understanding emerging trends
• Data sources that help disaggregate COVID impacts on travel patterns, to feed future models
• Gender and diversity
• Education, training and skills
• Career development
• Using tools developed by people that are not hindered by our existing conceptual framework: their challenges
• COVID modelling / similar mathematical concepts / biological field / physical fields – lessons learnt
• How do we work with the energy sector? How do we work with automotive? How do we work with traffic engineers?
• Changes in logistics and distribution processes that affect urban transport
• Reflecting non-traditional freight transport modes
• Lessons from international practice
• The modelling impacts of the Williams-Shapps review, such as peak vs off peak, reflecting ticketing better, the reduced importance of the commute.
TransportXtra is part of Landor LINKS
© 2021 TransportXtra | Landor LINKS Ltd | All Rights Reserved
Subscriptions, Magazines & Online Access Enquires
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7959
Shop & Accounts Enquires
Email: email@example.com | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7855
Advertising Sales & Recruitment Enquires
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7861
Events & Conference Enquires
Email: email@example.com | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7865
Press Releases & Editorial Enquires
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7875
Web design sussex by Brainiac Media 2020