Enforcement Summit 2023
Engagement, enforcement, compliance
The Enforcement Summit will explore latest policy, legislative and operational developments in the field of traffic, parking, air quality and debt recovery regulation.
The event encompasses: local authority enforcement operations; management of parking on private land; and the collection of road traffic, parking and other debts.
The conference will feature expert presentations and topical debates.
If you have an idea for a talk contact the event’s programmer Mark Moran, Editor, Parking Review
Panellists will include:
- Daniel Casey, head of strategic development, Conduent Transportation
- Nigel Coltman, general manager, Egis
- Paul Dawson, group chief executive officer, Agena Group
- Dean Fennell-Connell, sales director, UK parking and public safety, Conduent Transportation
- Russell Hamblin-Boone, chief executive, CIVEA
- Dan Hubert, founder and chief executive, AppyWay
- Will Hurley, chief executive, International Parking Community (IPC)
- Gavin Manger, business development UK, Egis
- Jade Neville, president of the British Parking Association & head of user experience, Conduent Transportation
- Chris Newman, regional director, Conduent Transportation
- Annie Oliver, legal and compliance manager, Parking Control Management (UK)
- Stefan Rollnick, head of The Misinformation Cell, Lynn Global
- Richard Williams, co-founder and director, Transfer 360
- Alan Wood, founder, National Persistent Evaders Database (NPED)
Keynote speakers and expert panels will examine themes such as:
- Civil parking enforcement
- Moving traffic enforcement
- Clean air schemes
- Road user charging
- Tackling nuisance vehicles and persistent evaders
- Balancing education and enforcement to encourage compliance
- Intelligence-led enforcement and debt recovery
- Managing appeals and representations
- Engaging with vulnerable debtors
- The prevention of anti-social behaviour (littering, fly-tipping, noise issues)
- Training civil enforcement agents and the back office
- The use of ANPR as an enforcement and detection tool
- The collection, management and use of data
- The regulation of parking and trespass on car parks and private land
Enforcement Summit 2023 provides your company with the perfect opportunity to carefully target the marketing of your products and services to those within the smart city planning, active travel, intelligent mobility and parking sectors.
To participate in this sector-defining event contact Jason Conboy.
Tel: 020 7091 7895
Who will be attending Enforcement Summit 2023
Enforcement Summit 2023 will be attended by:
- Local authority officers
- Parking operators
- Finance managers
- Councillors and stakeholders
- Parking operators and contractors
- IT system suppliers
- Legal service providers
- Personal protection and body-cam suppliers
- ANPR system specialists
- Consultants and academics
- Citizens and debt advisory services
About Landor LINKS
The Enforcement Summit is organised Landor LINKS, the team behind Parking Review magazine, the ever-popular British Parking Awards and conferences such as Traffic + Parking, Mobility Hubs, Modelling World and Liveable Neighbourhoods.
Landor LINKS also produces a wide range of webinars and virtual events. You can check out box sets of sector-defining webinars on the Landor LINKS LIVE YouTube channel.
LOCAL AUTHORITY FREE REGISTRATION
Delegates from local authorities may attend for free, courtesy of our sponsors.
Simply visit ://www.enforcementsummit.co.uk/ and complete this form, Landor Conferences will be in touch with your attendee confirmation once the programme has been finalised
- Tickets limited to 2 per local authority
- if your authority isn't listed, the allocation has been used and you will need to purchase the additional local authority ticket priced at £150 + VAT.
Confirmations will be sent from Landor Conferences.
Please ensure email@example.com has been added to your email safe
The confirmation email following a credit/debit card purchase is your ticket to this event.
If paying by invoice: All fees are payable in advance of the event. Delegates may be refused admission if payment is not received prior to the event.
Full terms and conditions can be found at Landor.co.uk. Substitutions can be made at any time at no further cost.
*Promocodes must be redeemed at time of purchase