BY USING THE SITE YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions of use (the "terms and conditions") govern your ("you") use of TransportXtra.com, Jobs-in-Transport.com and Jobs-in-Rail.co.uk service (the "Service"), as provided by Local Transport Today and Ian Allan Publishing ("Local Transport Today Ltd",”Ian Allan Publishing” or "we").
The terms and conditions of the service may be subject to change, it is up to the users to familiarize and keep themselves up to date with its contents.
In the course of your use of the Sites, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself to us ("User Information"). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content of the User Information and that all User Information is accurate, including the content of your Profile and any messages you send through the service.
You warrant and agree that you shall not:
• Upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Sites any material that violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions or the law of the State or Country in which you are based;
• Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Site;
• Contact users for any non-professional reason
• Send identical bulk emails
• Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
• Impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
• Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information or other material);
• Engage in spamming or flooding; or
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, you may not upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Sites itself or derivative works. We have no obligation to monitor any content on or through the Sites and we assume no obligation. You acknowledge and agree, however, that we do retain the right to monitor the Sites and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Sites properly, or to protect ourselves or our Users.
Any information or material that you submit or send to the service or otherwise make available on or through the Site ("Your Material") will be deemed to be confidential or secret only to the extent you specify by ticking the relevant boxes. By submitting or otherwise making Your Material available on the Site, you:
Represent and warrant that Your Material:
• Is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material;
• Does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, profane, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), invasive of another's privacy, or hateful;
• Does not contain a virus or other harmful component; and
• Does not contain, unless the specific Service allows, any advertising of any kind, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
• Grant Local Transport Today and Ian Allan Publishing the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display Your Material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including Local Transport Today and Ian Allan Publishing sites and networks, and that Your Material may appear in search engines. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in Your Material have been waived.
• Agree and acknowledge that Your Material may appear in google and other search engines.
• We reserve the right to view the content of all mail passing through the site.
• We reserve the right not to post and to remove any User Information, subscriptions, profiles, messages, and content therein without notice.
• We reserves the right without warning to deny and/or cancel membership to any person who we deem from their profile or use of the site to be unsuitable for the service.
• Services Available on the Site.
• We may make certain services available to individuals who register on the Sites ("registered users") and general visitors to the site ("visitors") (registered users and visitors are collectively referred to as "users"). For example, Users may be able to register to receive profile alerts, participate in forums or moderated discussions with other users, post comments on a bulletin board, post and respond to profiles, or upload their profile (collectively, "services", and with the site, the "Site").
• We reserve the right to without warning edit the user’s preference should we choose to enhance the site or add new criteria.
• We reserve the right to view all the users data, but restrict it from all other parties.
• Should a user select not to receive newsletters they give us permission to enhance the site, redesign the site and restructure their data, without their prior knowledge.
• Should a user notify us to remove their profile, it should be done by email and may take anything up to one week to process.
• We reserve the right to edit/correct jobs or articles at any time, even after the position has been applied for.
We may make certain forums available on the site that allow registered users the opportunity to participate in discussions and to post information on bulletin boards(collectively, "Forums"). Registered Users who participate in these forums are solely responsible for the information and other content they post on and through these forums and should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g. name, email address, telephone number) on or through these forums, such information is generally accessible to and may be collected and used by other Registered Users, as well as visitors, and may also appear in search engines and may result in unsolicited online and offline messages. Registered Users are strongly encouraged to exercise discretion when providing personal information about themselves in and through forums.
You acknowledge and agree that in connection with your use of the site you must: (a) provide for your own access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fees associated with such access, and (b) provide all equipment necessary for you to make such access and connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer, software, a modem and a means of connecting to or accessing the Internet. We shall not be responsible for any malfunctions, errors, crashes or other adverse events that may occur from your use of the Site.
Any commercial use of the Sites is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us. You may not download or save a copy of any of the content or screens except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, for any purpose. You may, however, print one (1) copy of the information on the Site solely for your personal use or records. If you make other use of the Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United Kingdom, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user of our trademarks, service marks, other copyrightable material or any other intellectual property, by including them on the Site. You also agree and acknowledge that any ideas, concepts, methods, systems, designs, plans, techniques or other similar materials that you submit or otherwise communicate to the Site, may be used by us in any manner.
We are not responsible for and do not guarantee, represent or warrant the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any material posted by others on or through the Site, nor do we endorse any opinions expressed by Users or others. We are not responsible for the online or offline content of Users. We also do not accept any responsibility for any decisions made based upon news articles. Users acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by others will be at their own risk. Any content placed on any discussion area by Users are the views of the User posting the statement, and do not represent the views of Local Transport Today or Ian Allan Publishing.
Words used by the “CAPTCHA” email system are randomly generated and do not in any way have anything to do with any of the companies.
Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site or any of its services apart from those specified on this site.
We cannot guarantee work, as the jobs rest with the employers and are affected by the state of the industry as a whole. We cannot guarantee that employers who view your profile will call you in for an interview or that you will be offered the position after interview. Those decisions rest with the employer.
We are unable to verify or provide any assurance relating to the nature or duration of any work or appointment that you may be offered as a result of using the Service. It remains your sole responsibility to ensure that any work or appointment is acceptable to you.
After a CV has been submitted to an employer any further correspondence should be directed to the employer, we are not responsible for any misunderstandings or inactions by either the jobseeker or employer.
TransportXtra is part of Landor LINKS
© 2019 TransportXtra | Landor LINKS Ltd | All Rights Reserved
Subscriptions, Magazines & Online Access Enquires
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Email: [email protected] | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7857
Shop & Accounts Enquires
Email: [email protected] | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7855
Advertising Sales & Recruitment Enquires
Email: [email protected] | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7861
Events & Conference Enquires
Email: [email protected] | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7865
Press Releases & Editorial Enquires
Email: [email protected] | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7875