EVolution is a news, intelligence and analysis service dedicated to the emerging business of supporting electric and hydrogen-fuelled vehicles.

Classic car owners favour synthetic fuel over electric conversion

Mark Moran
10 November 2022
76% of classic car owners voted for synthetic fuels, and the other 24% thought they would convert their classic or collectable car to run on electric power

 

Synthetic fuels are the favoured zero-emission alternative for over three quarters of classic and collector car owners, Footman James has found.

Footman James is a specialist insurance broker for classic vehicle owners, restorers, collectors, motor traders and competitors.

Asking its audience ‘How do you think you would power your classic/collectable car if petrol or diesel wasn’t available?’. Some 76% voted for synthetic fuels, and the other 24% thought they would convert...

+91% more

 

Traffic Management and Collision Investigation Engineer
Warrington Borough Council
Warrington
£34,723 - £38,296
Traffic Management and Collision Investigation Engineer
Warrington Borough Council
Warrington
£34,723 - £38,296
Highways Technical Support Officer
Warrington Borough Council
Warrington
£22,777 - £25,409
View all Vacancies
 
Search
 
 
 

TransportXtra is part of Landor LINKS

© 2022 TransportXtra | Landor LINKS Ltd | All Rights Reserved

Subscriptions, Magazines & Online Access Enquires
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Email: subs.ltt@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7959

Shop & Accounts Enquires
Email: accounts@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7855

Advertising Sales & Recruitment Enquires
Email: daniel@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7861

Events & Conference Enquires
Email: conferences@landor.co.uk | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7865

Press Releases & Editorial Enquires
Email: info@transportxtra.com | Tel: +44 (0) 20 7091 7875

Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertise

Web design london by Brainiac Media 2020