Frequently Asked Questions
- What is TransportXtra.com?
- Who do I contact if I have a query?
- How do I get a password to login?
- When I try and read an article,it says my subscription has expired but I know it hasn't!
- I cant find my 'reader key' to access the site, what do I do?
- Why can I read some articles, but not others?
- I used to be able to read some articles, but now I can't, why?
- How much is TransportXtra.com?
- Why does the site already recognise my email address?
- Why can I only login on one PC at a time?
- Why does it say "Login Alert: You are currently logged in at another location" when I'm not?
- I have 2 1id's! One for the Job site, and one for here, how do I synchronise them and use just 1 to access everything?
- How do I stop getting jobs or news emails?
- How do I have my details deleted from your system?
What is TransportXtra.com?
TransportXtra.com is the ultimate transport research product
for the busy professional.
We offer breaking news and archive content from the leading passenger transport
, planning, policy making and modelling
trade press, as well as extensive reports libraries
Who do I contact if I have a query?
There are 3 key people working on TransportXtra, who are always happy to hear your feedback and answer any questions you may have.
Unrelated 'related articles'? Got some content to submit?
Got a suggestion to improve the site?
- Please contact : 0845 270 7857
Encountered a (non-subscription related) error? Display glitch?
- Want to subscribe to LTT, New Transit or Parking Review, or need your reader key to access TransportXtra, please contact Christine on 0854 270 7900
- Logged in, but unable to access content, or have questions about TransportXtra email us at email@example.com or call the TransportXtra Helpline on: 0845 270 7859. (Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 14:00 - 16:00)
How do I get a password to login?
Chances are, you've already got one... If not, you can get one easily...
- Existing LTT, Parking Review and New Transit subscribers get free access to certain portions of the site. Register your 'Reader key' (On the printed sheet that comes with your magazine) on the homepage to begin using straight away.
- Do you have a 1id? (Email and Password from Jobs-in-Transport.com or Jobs-in-RaIl.co.uk) You can use that to login now, and access the full site free for 2 weeks.
- You can subscribe here, with prices starting at just £60 + VAT per year.
- You can take a free trial using the 'Free trial' tab on the login box at the top of the page.
- You can get access to the relevant portions of the site by purchasing a print subscription to Local Transport Today, Parking Review or New Transit Magazine.
When I try and read an article it says my subscription has expired, but I know it hasn't!
Check your subscription status from the right hand menu...
Does it correctly show that your subscription is within the correct dates and with the correct magazines or level of access you should have? If not, are you using the correct email address and password combination? See next...
Is the article you are trying to access from a publication included in your subscription?
Check the logo next to the article headline.
If you are a Parking Review or Local Transport Today reader, you are only able to read articles from your own publication, not from the other titles.
You must have a Full Access TransportXtra subscription to read all the online content.
You can upgrade your Parking Review or LTT subscription to include full access, or you can purchase a full access subscription separately.
If you are a full-access subscriber or partial access and the article is definitely from a magazine you are subscribed to...
You may have 2 passwords. Try all the variations you may have registered with us first.
I am a subscriber, my password is correct, and the article is from a title I have paid to access why does it say my subscription has expired?
We're very sorry for the problem you are experiencing. If the article is definitely from a magazine you subscribe to, you are using the correct username and password combination and you definitely have a full-access subscription, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the email address and password you are using, along with a link to the article you are trying to access, and we'll get the issue resolved as soon as possible.
I cant find my 'reader key' to access the site, what do I do?
Simple, first try a forgotten password reminder
from the right-hand menu. We may already have your email address on file so you may be able to login without needing a reader key.
If we don't recognise your email address, give us a call on 0845 270 7900
and after confirming a few details, we'll supply you with your reader key.
Why can I read some articles, but not others?
If you got your 1id login from a print subscription to LTT or Parking Review magazine, you can only
access those portions of the site. New Transit Readers get full access to all area.
To get full access
, you must either upgrade your LTT/Parking Review only subscription
to a full access subscription here
or purchase a full-access standalone subscription
I used to be able to read some articles, but now I can't, why?
Your subscription or free trial period has ended.
LTT/Parking Review readers get 2 weeks (free) access to the other
portions of the site before they have to purchase full access
separately. If you've got a current subscription to LTT or Parking Review, youare eligible for an upgrade to full online access
How much is TransportXtra.com?
Full range of subscription prices are available in the TransportXtra Shop
Got a subscription to LTT, New Transit or Parking Review and only have partial access? Upgrade to include full site access
for just £25 + VAT
Call us now
to find out how much it will be to have access for your whole office.
Why does the site already recognise my email address?
TransportXtra.com is a product of Landor LINKS Ltd.
If you've ever registered on LTTXtra, for LTT or Transit bulletins, Jobs-in-Transport.com, Jobs-in-Rail.co.uk or have a subscription to one of our magazines your login details are stored here for use on TransportXtra.com.
Additionally, if you've attended an LTT, Transit or Parking Review event with Landor Conferences, or have expressed and interest in transport in person, publically or openly, your details have been gathered here because we think you'll benefit from our product.
Why can I only login on one PC at a time?
Security. With your TransportXtra 1id, you can purchase subscriptions, apply for jobs, and access your full contact details and personal information.
We want you, and only you
, to be able to access those details. To ensure this, you are logged out automatically if you login on a different PC.
Additional 1id email addresses and passwords for your colleagues can be purchased from the subscription section
Why does it say: "Login alert! You are currently logged in at another location." when I'm not?
The security settings assume that you are logged in
, until you tell it
you've logged out. If you simply closed your web browser, the site thinks your still logged in. So the next time you open a window or tab and visit the site, the site will think you're still logged in on the closed window.
Just click 'OK' to continue using the site.
As a result, opening portions of the site in multiple tabs may not work
. See 'Why can I only login on one PC at a time?'
I have 2 1id's! One for the Job site, and one for here, how do I synchronise them and use just 1 to access everything?
Simple, email email@example.com
with the email addresses and passwords you use to access the various sites, and we'll join them up for you.
How do I stop getting jobs or news emails?
Login to the site and select 'Edit Contact Details'. From there you can uncheck the options to receive jobs and news emails. If you're having a problem please use the contact us
How do I have my details deleted from your system?
We'd recommend that you don't.
Any subscriptions, job applications or event bookings attached to your email address will unfortunately be deleted along with your account.
There is also the chance, as there will be no record left to prove otherwise, that we add you to the site by accident in the future.
The best thing to do, is ask us to 'unsubscribe
' you and that way you wont be contacted in the future. See "How do I stop getting jobs or news emails?"
I don't care, I just want my details deleted!
Of course; Please contact us using the contact us page
, with your email address, home address, full name and we'll delete your account with immediate effect.
Please note that by deleting these records, we will have no way of knowing that you do not wish us to contact you again in the future.