"Our product is the editorial, and at times of change like this professionals need to be informed and have a understanding of what is happening in their market. Our comment and analysis provide this information, and affords our readers with some foresight."
Rod Fletcher, Director, Landor LINKS Ltd.
TransportXtra.com is the ultimate transport resource featuring the news and analysis & comment from the leading transport trade press, as well as a sophisticated documents library.
TransportXtra contains the latest transport intelligence from the Landor LINKS portfolio of publications including Local Transport Today and Parking Review as well as New Transit Magazine* it's extensive archives and the now retired Transit journal.
Local Transport Today is dedicated to providing you with the detailed knowledge that is essential to informed transport planning and project delivery.
Our ability to do so is grounded in an editorial team with first-hand experience not only of technical writing, but also of local government, politics, research and analysis.
LTT has provided an unrivalled fortnightly service of news and analysis since 1989.
LTT offers you a comprehensive fortnightly news service, with independent, authoritative analysis, in-depth features on the latest issues, and the largest and brightest recruitment section in the transport planning field: jobs-in-transport.com
Parking Review is the leading news magazine for the parking industry.
Parking Review was launched in 1989 by managing editor Mark Moran. It has grown to become the definitive source of news and intelligence on the UK and international public and private parking sectors.
Every month Parking Review provides unrivalled news, views and analysis of the latest developments in both the on and off-street parking sectors.
The magazine is read by management level professionals in public and private sector parking management and covers everything from local authority parking enforcement to the refurbishment of multi-storeys, residents’ parking permit schemes and the management of shopping centre car parks.
- The best selection of jobs at all levels from senior management to graduate trainee and in all areas including overseas
- All the major employers in transport advertise on our site
- Receive personalised job alerts by email
- Find out about the latest vacancies before they are advertised in the press
- Track your application from start to finish
- Use our employer profiles to research each company’s background
- Post your cv and let employers head hunt you
- Monitor which employers have read your cv
- Communicate with employers and build relationships