Latest news:
In brief: Issue 587 10 Jan 2012

Add a comment

Share this article:

More articles like this...
Aviation / Airports, Northeast England

Tees Valley Airport up for sale

Durham Tees Valley Airport faces an uncertain future after Peel Airports Ltd put its majority shareholding in the loss-making facility up for sale. Peel has appointed PwC to seek a buyer for its 75% shareholding in the airport, which made a loss of more than £2m in 2010/11. The remaining 25% of shares are owned by six local authorities.

 ...

Add a comment

Join Local Transport Today subscribers and read this article in full...

Local Transport Today

1 Year

2 Year

Save 10%

3 Year

Save 15%

 

£140

 

£252

 

£357

+£4 VAT

+£7.20 VAT

+£10.20 VAT


Local Transport Today is dedicated to providing you with
detailed knowledge: essential to informed transport planning and project delivery.
All annual subscriptions include a 1 user licence for TransportXtra
Local Transport Today

 


 

TransportXtra only

An online-only subscription to TransportXtra  works out at less than £7.50 per month for all the latest issues and transport intelligence.
Subscribe or view multi-user packages.

 £90 + VAT

Not ready to subscribe? Take a 2 week free trial